Friday, September 3, 2010

A Valentine Spectacle

Poem - A Valentine Spectacle

 

 


The warm sun reflected clouds of the evening set…

Red radiates with confidence, connection and timeless light

Love burns assertively through the grey scattered clouds…

Shapes of variety relate respectively - their royal spark

 

Brightness regal dominates the rapture…

True sunset in mysterious daylight

Love’s promise aver in the glow…

Certain and secure,

…with reassurance of its realism

 

A valentine spectacle notable, and heartening…

A song in paradise’s so special, and telling

I love you as faithfully as the evening bliss…

You are my sunshine behind every sunset

 

My love in all…

My lover’s permanently installed

Mighty power of God’s ray…

Your matching love is equal, and grand

 

Happy Valentine like the daily delight…

Love you now, and dutifully tomorrow

I look forward to new experience of fond…

Confident in you my never-ending lover,

…and joyously hopeful -

…of the radiance of your unselfish feast

 

Established joy employed faithful…

Proving the gist of dedication

Love’s inimitably engaged…

My valentine always with ardor, and pleasure

 

 

©2007-2021,2022-2023,2024... Dennis A. Dames