Friday, September 3, 2010

Adorable You

Pictures hang on throughout my soul…
Life of you caresses my heart
The jewels of company between two…
The moments of touch and kisses replay



Adorable you, my sweetheart infinite…
The intimacy we so dearly share
Lasting in memory for golden reflections…
Always cherishing your valued appeal



Lovable you… deserving all that I can give
Unselfishly, you demonstrate your fidelity
How privileged I am…
To be connected emotionally with you



In a secured bond…
Where love is the enforcer
Delightful respect, my dream is real…
Have you in my arms for keeps



Gorgeous you, the flames of my being…
You are the perfect charge for me
Endearing love, created to last…
More loving… the only menu item




©2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 - 2024...
Dennis A. Dames
Nassau, The Bahamas