Friday, September 3, 2010

Commit to Loving

The visions are breathing…
And the reflections of you linger
I am totally overwhelmed by your striking beauty…
Unable to control my attention process



Your uniqueness, and your charm…
Is dominating my focus
Something about you is alive in my heart…
Keeping me occupied, and falling in love further



The lady in my sight of love…
Someone’s keeping me energetic
It is you who maintain the charge alive…
It is you whom I adore



I am dreaming about you…
Even when I am in a crowd
I can’t wait to hold you again…
I look forward to the loving



You are the woman of my essence…
We are two meant as one
Satisfied I am reserved…
Yours I am



We are mutually…
We share equitably
For the long haul…
We commit to loving ceaselessly as an entity



©2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 - 2024...
Dennis A. Dames
Nassau, The Bahamas