Monday, September 6, 2010

A groom’s song

The day has come when I call you my wife for the first time…
I have departed from the bosom of my upbringing
…to live the rest of my life with you
I look forward to holding your hands
…through the good times and bad



Let us grow steadily in the guarantee of love…
Respecting each other for who we are
Let us continue to mature as partners and friends…
Loving together, and sharing precious moments of intimacy



We are united in confronting the challenges of our new life…
Committed to keeping our hearts together
You are the women that has captured my confidence,
and motivated the man in me…
I will forever cherish you



Your presence has gladden my soul…
And like an ever-flowing stream…
your gracefulness continues alive
My wife, my queen… the woman by my side…
In you, I see sparkles of eternal light



With you, a future for a king awaits…
I am indeed blessed to have you
Forever we shall honor the lovers’ promise…
Holding in high esteem our purpose and duty



We have vowed to be husband and wife through it all…
Holding firm against all trials
We shall be victorious in our resolve…
Lovers now and always




©2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 - 2024...
Dennis A. Dames
Nassau, The Bahamas