Monday, September 6, 2010

My Bride

My bride and the history of this day…
The establishment of a new beginning
Meeting blissfully along the aisles…
To approach the alter of sanctity



The solemnity of the moment marked…
As vows of infinity are spoken sincerely
We have wedded respectively the love…
And devoted to faithfulness, and caring



The sparkle, and the brilliance of you…
Have lit up my heart in flames of perpetual satisfaction
Yesterday it was still a dream…
Today we are together for real, and for sure



To live jointly until the enemy of death interrupts…
My companion presently, and tomorrow
The woman who’s by my side…
The partner of my life



My lady… my wife…
Our time of totality we eagerly embrace
You are the prize of my fortunes…
The queen of my estate




©2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 - 2024...
Dennis Dames
Nassau, The Bahamas