Friday, September 3, 2010

Deserving Love

I am in love, and I want to tell about it…
I feel the power… I feel the influence
I know that it is real, because I can see it…
I know that it is sure because I can taste it



It’s in the affectionate embrace…
It’s in the passionate kisses
The love that I am experiencing is lively…
Its possessions thrill my entire being



I am enriched by the daily servings of my lover’s offerings…
She is attentive… she is kind
I am in love because she is mine…
The all that I need



She is flowing with niceness and example…
Her attention is as consistent as the new day
She is full of surprises and warmth…
My love for her increases with time



She is the woman of mine…
The one my heart longs for
We live together in companionship…
We survive as one in joy



We love as a unit…
And we look forward to years of togetherness
I am in love with someone who cares for me…
And I live to return the love that so deserves





©2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 - 2024...
Dennis A. Dames
Nassau, The Bahamas