Friday, September 3, 2010

Enchantment

In my dreams, she comes to me...
With warm smiles, sweet taps and a love to be
Her irresistible attraction captures glee...
...Something about her magnetic



I am longing for more...
Under the spell of true love
Feelings of a king... with all my needs secure
Enchantress is her name... the one of my dreams



To her, my all give...
She is the thought of my mind
The women of my heart...
The part of me I long for daily



Kissing her all over... loving her forever
Enchantment of joy... my love charm
We belong together... enchanted around
Delighted with a complete woman...



Sharing times and experiences
Enchanted by her unfailing love...
Unapologetic about my wise enchantment...
To her... my love pleasant!






Dennis Arthur Dames
Copyright ©2002,2003,2004 - 2024...
Nassau, The Bahamas