Monday, September 6, 2010

The Light of Your Love

When we have encountered initially
I saw the times with you abundantly in the future
It was something mysterious…
A reality that was moving and satisfying…



I knew then, that I wanted to see you again
So I moved without delay to ask you to join me for a date…
You smiled and said nothing at first
And then the answer came…



It was the beginning of a lasting bond
You became the love of my romance…
The woman of my heart
I am now contentedly committed to having you…
The comfort of my existence



The one possessing the charm…
The lady for my seasons
You are the sole queen of hearts…
Loving and treasured- you are



To live with you radiates even the darkest of time…
The light of your love keeps me in sight
I could have never been more fortunate…
To have flames in such an immense stock




©2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 - 2024...
Dennis A. Dames
Nassau, The Bahamas