Monday, September 6, 2010

Roses in Love

As it unlocked … the beauty of the rose was uncovered
The authority of creation and rebirth,
…maintained energetically brilliant
A period of being, and a destiny of death…
The evolution is perpetual with life



When our time came to bloom, and show love…
We opted to so do mutually
We dance with the passing winds…
Together, we welcome the rains of infinity



We bathe with the sunlight of the heavens…
And hold exceedingly the soil of the essence below us
We know that our time is currently…
So we are faithful to the efficiency of loving
…to the fullest



We dwell in unity, to share in the might of our hearts…
And to experience the glory of a lover’s handle
In our season, we are devoted to partnership…
Effective for a purpose- living the joy!



My flower and my queen…
I adore you in the maturity of my soul
You are the woman in my existence…
My friend and mate



Reminiscent of two roses in love…
We blossom internally as one




©2003,2004,2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010 - 2024...
Dennis A. Dames
Nassau, The Bahamas